Invoice Cover helps Canadian businesses insure their invoices against the risk of bankruptcy. We are growing very quickly and are looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join our Montreal team.
Customers are the heart and soul of everything we do at Invoice Cover, so when things do not go as anticipated for them, it is the Customer Experience team that steps in to collaborate on solutions and make amazing happen. We are empowered to act directly on behalf of our top executives to execute on Invoice Cover’s commitment to offer the best possible customer experience.
As a Customer Experience Associate you will…
- Provide world class customer service at our highest level of escalation
- Obtain insights into every part of our business in order to help facilitate customer resolutions
- Have a direct impact on brand image
- Analyze customer needs on an ongoing basis to assist in identifying and recommending enhancements
We hope you are passionate about…
- Collaboration – working with all our partners to find the best solutions for our customers
- Customer service – turning customers into promoters of our brand
- Communication – being the voice of the customer AND Invoice Cover
- Fun – having fun while being the best!
The experience we need…
- Fluency in both English and French
- Fundamentally strong e-mail communication skills
- 1-2 years providing exceptional customer service
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package
We offer you
A competitive total compensations package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing organization.