Invoice Cover helps Canadian businesses insure their invoices against the risk of bankruptcy. We are growing very quickly and are looking for a Trade Credit Underwriter (TCU) to join our Montreal team.
As a TCU, you will work with our Broker Desk to structure the appropriate solutions to facilitate new business and renewals. You will also be responsible for assessing risks and structuring transactions (pricing, legal requirements, documentation, credit enhancements, etc.) in order to meet customer needs.
- Negotiate and structure complex transactions (pricing, legal requirements, documentation) to meet customer needs and satisfy Invoice Cover’s new business and renewal objectives.
- Source and review buyer financials to understand the company’s current and future capabilities with regards to all types of obligations (ex: debt repayment, profitability and cash flow management), and uses business/economic/political analytical thinking to identify other types of risks associated with the transaction.
- Build your professional network (internally and externally) in order to strengthen and deepen underwriting and risk analysis around specific industries.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1-year experience in financial analysis or underwriting or related financial services experience
- Knowledge of underwriting and/or financial transaction structuring and /or contract bonding principles and practices
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and French
- MBA, CFA, CPA designation an asset
We offer you
A competitive total compensations package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing organization.