Invoice Cover helps Canadian businesses insure their invoices against the risk of bankruptcy. We are growing very quickly and are looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our Montreal team.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts.
- Acquire new customers and retain existing customers
- Set up weekly appointments with potential clients
- Canvassing at least 30 calls per day
- Enter daily activities in CRM
- Develop and maintain a loyal clientele through quality service
- Follow up with customers to ensure they are completely satisfied
- Seek to implement new ideas arising from the experience
- Demonstrate great courtesy, efficiency and professionalism
- Plan and execute a sales strategy effectively
Qualifications and experience
- Post-secondary training in sales or marketing required
- Demonstrated track record in selling products or services to executives
- Strong focus on customer service
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and presentation
- Knowledge of the sales funnel methodology and process
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package
We offer you
A competitive total compensations package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing organization.